I am an experienced trademark and copyright attorney, having practiced in both private practice and as in-house counsel, where I managed a major technology/software company’s global trademark portfolio. I have assisted on all matters related to prosecution and enforcement of trademark portfolios including responding to office actions, filing oppositions to trademark applications, domestic and international filing strategies, sending cease and desist letters, filing federal trademark/copyright complaints, and filing UDRP actions. I have additionally worked on global software and technology licensing efforts, M&A deals with a focus on IP, clearing national television advertising campaigns, and counseling on various copyright, open source software, Section 230, and right of publicity issues. When I am not practicing law I am exploring the PNW with my fiance and two dogs, Cotton and Oreo, checking out new art and artists, listening to the newest hip-hop releases, or planning my next beach trip.
- Oregon State Bar
- University of New Hampshire School of Law (formerly Franklin Pierce Law Center), JD
- Intellectual Property Law Certificate
- Entertainment Law Certificate
- Intellectual Property and Marketing Counsel - Indeed, Inc.
- Intellectual Property Attorney - McCoy Russell LLP