Law Firm Defends Intellectual Property Rights Nationwide
Responsive attorney protects trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets
Properly protecting and managing intellectual property (IP) assets are vital to remaining competitive in the modern marketplace. Masters IP in Portland, Oregon represents clients in all types of IP matters throughout the country, including cases before the U.S. Trademark Trial and Appeals Board. We help clients protect the value of what they created and defend clients accused of violating someone else’s IP rights. Whatever your particular challenge entails, you can depend on our law firm to provide effective legal guidance.
Creative defense and enforcement of sophisticated IP matters
Businesses, entrepreneurs, nonprofit organizations, and government entities rely on my IP counsel because of my:
- Innovative approach — Using our experience to identify creative solutions, we work one-on-one with each client to develop an effective IP case strategy. We take immense pride in providing detailed and thorough analysis of pertinent legal standards and contractual matters.
- Knowledgeable counsel — Our knowledge of the relevant IP laws and courts is an asset to our clients, and our law firm focuses on negotiating and resolving cases without going to trial whenever possible.
- Strategic enforcement — When settlement through negotiation is not an option, we will walk our clients through the enforcement options available to them, including pursuing a favorable result through litigation.
Our law firm strives to deliver superior service with the highest level of honesty and integrity. The protection of your IP assets is important to me.
Dedicated legal advocate protects clients IP rights and assets
As a law firm that focuses only on intellectual property cases, we provide knowledgeable and professional counsel in the following areas:
- Copyright — A copyright protects works of art and the expressions of specific ideas, such as in books, music, photographs, videos and software. Our law firm helps creators with registering their works as well as managing their creations. We also will assert or defend your interests in copyright infringement matters.
- Trademarks — We can help protect the integrity of your business names and brands by prohibiting others from taking advantage of your hard-earned reputation. We are experienced in trademark and trade dress law, and represent parties in trademark infringement litigation.
We represent plaintiffs and defendants in IP matters ranging from the simple to the complex. Our law firm offers cost-effective rates and fixed-fee arrangements.
Contact a qualified IP attorney for a free consultation
At Masters IP we provide a range of legal services to help people throughout the U.S. leverage and protect their IP assets. Our firm serves clients throughout the United States and acts as foreign counsel for clients worldwide. Call 860-863-4092 or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation.